Patient Engagement and Re-engagement
- Find new principals, techniques and strategies for increasing current and future personal health engagement (and re-engagement). Focus on both extrinsic and intrinsic motivators.
- Define what patient engagement looks like from the patient’s point of view rather than from the company or brand point of view. Focus on how to solve their problems.
- Identify the principles of digital tools that increase adoption. Solve for how to get patients to regularly use healthcare tools.
Timeline and Locations
First Working Session for 2017 Collaborative
November 28-30, 2016, Clearwater Beach, FL
Second Working Session
March 1 – 3, Park City, UT
Third Working Session
May 10 – 12, New York, NY
Final Working Session
September 12-15, Chicago, IL
- Deliver new techniques for patient engagement, personal health engagement, re-engagement.
- Develop digital concepts to support individual scenarios for participating members.
- Provide quantitative validation of principles, concepts, and solutions.