Welcome to The Digital Collaboratives
The most important thinking you will do on digital strategy this year
Stone Mantel and the members of the Digital Collaboratives invite you to read: Digital Context 2.0: Seven lesson in business strategy, consumer behavior, and the Internet of Things by Dave Norton, PhD.
Over the last three years twenty companies have come together to study what comes after mobility, changes in consumer behavior because of digital, and business strategy. The companies involved in the Digital Collaboratives include some of the most important businesses in the world today. They produce the retail, travel/hospitality, manufacturing, health care, banking, insurance, media, and beverage experiences that consumers and small business today depend on. As members of the Digital Consumer Collaborative and the Digital B2B Collaborative, they work closely together to solve real world problems before they become burning issues.
The research is helping our companies to solve a wide range business challenges including: finding new jobs to get done for customers, creating channel strategy, customer segmentation, integrating technology into retail experiences, designing customer journey—and more.
Some of general findings from our work to date—and the work is ongoing—can be shared with your organization. We invite you to participate in one of the following ways:
- Read the Book: Get your copy of Digital Context 2.0: Seven Lessons in Business Strategy, Consumer Behavior, and The Internet of Things.
- Come to InContextNow: Join many of the Collaborative members and other speakers at the most important conference of 2016 for Digital Context.
- Context Workshops: Bring in Stone Mantel for a Full or Half-day workshop on Digital Context. We will shape the program to fit your companies objective.
- Join a Collaborative: Join the network of researchers, innovators, and experience strategists who are solving tomorrow’s business problems for their companies—together!
Read: Digital Context 2.0
Dave Norton, Founder of Stone Mantel and The Collaboratives shares seven lessons that all business strategists need to know to prepare for the next big wave of digital innovation: context. Find out why a watch is not a watch in the world that comes after omni-channel. Learn more >
The Seven Lessons on Context
- A WATCH IS NOT A WATCH
Business Models in the Age of the Contextual Home
- OVER TIME ALL CHANNELS BECOME QUEUES
Rapidly Changing Channels versus the Durable Business Model
- CONSUMERS GET THAT CONTEXT REQUIRES DATA
Context Comfortables, Creepiness, and a Life Worth Logging
- WHAT MODE ARE YOU IN?
How to Design Value Propositions for Digital Context
- DATA + CONTENT CREATES THE PACKAGE
Increasing the Amount of Data Tied to Content
- DON’T FOCUS ON LOYALTY; FOCUS ON POSITIVE ENGAGEMENT
Your Brand Promises Happiness; Your Experience Needs to Deliver it
- DOING DIGITAL STRATEGY: A CONCEPT CASE STUDY
Principles Behind Data Experience Design
Listen to what some of last year’s participants say:
The Collaborative Experience
The Collaboratives are the best cross-industry co-research initiative ever. It’s unlike any other professional experience you’ll have.
About Stone Mantel
Stone Mantel is an insights consultancy focused on creating meaningful brand experiences. Our team of design thinkers, researchers, and strategists employ the Mantel Method to help you solve the most challenging marketing and innovation dilemmas of today.